Since 2019, I am a post doctoral researcher in the Formal Methods and Verification group at Université libre de Bruxelles.
Between 2014 and 2018, I did my PhD in Computer Science under the supervision of Christof Löding in the Logic and Theory of Discrete Systems group at RWTH Aachen University.
Before that, I studied Computer Science, also at RWTH Aachen University.
See my list of publications on DBLP.
- Sarah Winter and Martin Zimmermann. Finite-state Strategies in Delay Games. Information and Computation 272C (2020) [journal] [arxiv].
- Sarah Winter. Uniformization Problems for Synchronizations of Automatic Relations on Words. ICALP 2018. [proceedings] [arxiv]
- Emmanuel Filiot, Ismaël Jecker, Christof Löding, and Sarah Winter. On Equivalence and Uniformisation Problems for Finite Transducers. ICALP 2016. [proceedings] [arxiv]
- Christof Löding and Sarah Winter. Uniformization Problems for Tree-Automatic Relations and Top-Down Tree Transducers. MFCS 2016. [proceedings]
- Christof Löding and Sarah Winter. Synthesis of deterministic top-down tree transducers from automatic tree relations. GandALF 2014. [proceedings] Information and Computation 253 (2017). [journal]
- Alex Spelten, Wolfgang Thomas, and Sarah Winter. Trees over Infinite Structures and Path Logics with Synchronization. INFINITY 2011. [proceedings]
- Sarah Winter. Synthesis of transducers from relations on finite words and trees. Doctoral thesis, RWTH Aachen University, 2018. [pdf]
- Sarah Winter. Uniformization of Automaton Definable Tree Relations. Master thesis, RWTH Aachen University, 2013. [pdf]
- Sarah Winter. Finite Automata over Infinite Alphabets. Bachelor thesis, RWTH Aachen University, 2011. [pdf]
Feel free to contact me via mail (swinter [at] ulb [dot] ac [dot] be) or at my office, Building NO, Room N108.
Also, check out my Instagram drone.and.sea.
Made with Jekyll using the Researcher theme.